I know this is a day late, but I totally forgot about writing on my blog until now. So, as you all know, yesterday was Thanksgiving and, for the first time in my life, I was not in the United States to celebrate. Unfortunately, this means that I missed out on sweet potato puff, green bean casserole, mashed potatos, cranberry sauce, turkey, etc... However, I did get to watch the Saints vs. Cowboys game :) Who Dat!
In honor of Thanksgiving, I have decided to compile a list of all of the things that I am grateful for (or at least, the things I can think of right this minute). Here we go.
1. My family: I am lucky to have a family who loves me unconditionally and who I love in return. I know that no matter what, they will always stand by me and be there for me.
2. My friends: I have been very fortunate in my life to be surrounded by amazing, true friends who I can talk to about anything and have soooo much fun with! Love you and miss you guys! <3
3. London: This semester has been one of the most amazing semesters of my life and I am so glad that I decided to leave New Orleans (as difficult as that was) and head off to another continent. I have learned so much being here and truly love the culture here in London.
4. My teddy bears and blankets: Okay, not quite as serious as the others lol. I don't know if you're aware, but it's COLD in London. Hence, I am so thankful that I am able to curl up at night underneath my puffy comforters and with my teddy bears and keep myself warm.
5. Healthy food and the gym: The reason that I have lost 2 dress sizes and am down to what I consider to be a pretty healthy weight.
6. Chapstick and moisturizer!: For reasons why, see number 4 and add to that the wind, which is not my skin's friend.
I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!