Monday, October 25, 2010

Up Next...Copenhagen!

Hey everyone!

So, I know that reading week isn't for another two weeks and I still have Halloween and one more paper to get through first (and trust me, there will be a post about Halloween), but I just wanted to update y'all on the fact that I am going to Copenhagen, Denmark from November 8-11! Yes, seriously.

I am so excited! Despite the fact that I've been in London for a little over a month, I haven't actually left the country yet, so it'll be amazing to finally see another part of Europe. My friend Molly and I decided this afternoon that our reading week trip will be to Denmark. Now, we just need to make sure that we have indeed found the cheapest possible flight and hostel, and then we can finalize everything. By the way, here's a picture of the adorable Molly <3

While in Copenhagen, we will be visiting the Little Mermaid statue and anything else associated with Hans Christian Anderson, Kronborg Castle, and anything having to do with Christmas, since apparently they've already started celebrating the Christmas season in Denmark. It's going to be amazing! Oh, and just to finish off the week, I'll be spending that Friday visiting Stonehenge.

Trust me, there will be many an update :)

Love,
Emily

Edit: I'm not sure that this is important to anyone, but the dates of our trip have changed. I will now be in Denmark from Wednesday until Saturday, and visiting Stonehenge on Tuesday. Also, if anyone has anyone specific souvenir requests, send me an e-mail or comment (or find me on facebook. whatever) and let me know. I'll do my best to get you what you want!

No comments: